guess what....

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Aug 2 19:19:19 MST 2009

This whole discussion, just like the dual party system diatribes,
lacks facts, flowcharted solutions, real implementation strategies,
etc.

I really could care about the history.  It's like listening to two
married people rant when a solution is as simple as a realistic
budget.

It all makes me want to run screaming from the room or throw myself
out the window!

Government is here; anarchy exists in places where the government is
yet another thug, you can move there if you like.

Liberty is always available to everyone.  It involves responsibility:

1) Don't be an employee.
2) Don't be an employer.
3) Ask a great deal of questions about your own healthcare; appoint
family advocates whose job it is to research whatever is promoted in
an emergency, obtain medical records and get additional medical
recommendations.
4) Use the system to take responsibility for your world.

If you don't like socialized medicine, move to  Mexico.  That's
liberty - you can join the Ron Paul revolution there!

Even New Zeland has healthcare!  Von Mises is a prince there!

Because there are some really BIG reasons why most of the Libertarian
Party solutions will never work.  If they could have they would have?
Whoever heard of a "party" for people who don't believe in government
and can't agree on anything?

After about 2 months in Mexico, you will be happy for a little
Canadian health systems!

Again, it's not government or information we fear - it's inefficient
and unfair use of it.

On 8/2/09, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner at gmail.com> wrote:
>  not only that, they routinely borrow against Social Security to fund
> other things. -jmz
>
> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Daniel Stasinski<mooooooo at avenues.org>
> wrote:
>>> Social Security IS NOT funded by tax dollars.
>>
>> Avoiding the rest of the argument because nobody is going to change
>> sides, I'll just clarify that Social Security is indeed funded by tax
>> dollars.  Look on your pay stub, it's listed as FICA (Federal
>> Insurance Contributions Act) tax.   It's around 15% of your paycheck.
>> You pay 1/2 and your employer pays the other half.   Well, actually
>> you pay all of it because the employers half is just reduced from your
>> base pay anyway.
>>
>> What makes it interesting is that when they started it, they promised
>> that this tax would never go above 1% and anyone who suggested
>> otherwise was called a liar and fear-monger.
>>
>> Daniel

http://linuxgazette.net/165/kachold.html
(623)239-3392
(503)754-4452 www.obnosis.com