****Re: ****Re: guess what....

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Aug 2 18:02:06 MST 2009

On 8/2/09, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is there a social security escrow account that contains the fund to meet the
> social security requirements until 2040 the year you said it was viable to?
>
> Social security is rutinely taken to fund other projects and the 2040 year
> you sate is more than likely based on a projection of requirements and what
> will be collected.  This is a guess.  The money is not there.  It is not
> like a 401k account where you can say I have X in it and that is based on
> real money.
>
> You agree medicare is bankrupt.  And you say by letting the government
> manage all our health care needs in the same way they run medicare we will
> all be better off.

The whole money system is virtual, don't you understand?

Since we used silver certificates, we create the whole thing.  The
original self contained system with so much paid in and so much paying
out is LONG GONE.

It's not even missed by anyone but people sipping the old anti-new-deal whine.

> I'd like to continue the debate and I will.  I am in the process of putting
> up a website that outlines all my beliefs with supporting references.  When
> i complete that site I will provide a link.

Things to consider/include:

http://bit.ly/RlegU

> Keith Smith

http://linuxgazette.net/165/kachold.html