Why Wubi is the stupidest idea in Linux history...

Matthew A Coulliette matthewlug at cox.net
Thu Apr 30 22:14:45 MST 2009

Hi,

I think wubi is a great idea.  It reminds me of the OpenCD project that
had all multi-platform software on it.  The idea was to make it easier
for windows and apple people to gain linux experience.  After having
read this thread, I am thinking about installing it on a friend's
computer.   He has never used linux before, and I think this would be a
great way for him to try it out.

MatthewMPP