OT: deceased erstwhile microwave oven

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:39:29 MST 2009

thanks, and I might call them, but I am not optimistic, since a few years
back,
I had a fridge I wanted to get rid of,
and IT STILL WORKED!
...it's just that it had sputtered some oil out,
from a compressor or something, and it got on
the floor, hence I suspected that it was
"ABOUT TO" have a heart attack of some kind ...
and they would not take it.
    Also, in this case, even playing around
with the disabled appliance, trying to figure out
what is wrong, would probably have to be done
only under the supervision of authorized personnel,
since I think that the possibility of it being dangerous,
(to play around with) might be even more, when
there is [there might be] something wrong with it.
    So I might give them a call, but I don't think they
want their technicians getting hurt ... and they would
not even come pick up a fridge... and I think those are
less ["potentially"] dangerous.
    Of course, that ["fridge" incident] was a few years ago...
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org