interesting article re. new regulations for internet security professionals

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 13:32:25 MST 2009

Things are moving so fast it is difficult to keep track let alone do anything.  It feels like I am drinking from a fire hose.

I have a bad feeling it is going to be like this for 4 more year less the 100 that have passed.

If the landscape of America can be changed this quickly what is going to happen over the next 3.75 years?

We need to start preparing for the 2010 elections.  EVERYONE needs to speak up regardless of your views.

It was reported that on April 15 in Tucson, 3200 - 3500 people attended the Tea Party.   I was unable to attend.  I was encouraged by the news.

I did attend the Tucson City Council meeting the other night and I spoke.  It was the first time I attended and the first time I spoke.  About 800 people attended and only 600 were allowed in.

I am also preparing two blogs to use in speaking out and trying to get the word out. Neither are ready for the public.

We can make ourselves heard.  Attend, blog, and call your representatives.

Keith Smith