Why Wubi is the stupidest idea in Linux history...

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:22:23 MST 2009

Doesn't matter guys.  He just does not see the point.  And he is entitled to
feel that way.  I just wish he would not try to have new users being turned
off by only having a LiveCD as a way to try it out.  Of course now we can
also make them a LiveUSB stick to try which is somewhat better than the
LiveCD.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Eric Shubert <ejs at shubes.net> wrote:

> Jim March wrote:
> > Guys, once you have a working Ubuntu/Wubi system, how likely is it the
> > user will just stick with it as long as it works?
>
> Very likely. The question is, how long will that be? ;)
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry