Looking for Advice on Debian Server Setup

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Apr 28 11:15:15 MST 2009

Lisa,

I agree totally......but, unfortunately, with a Linode account, I don't have
any control over the hardware, just the software. With a Linode account, do
I need to partition the drive for a production/public facing Zope/Plone/ and
maybe Tomcat server, or just make one big partition as the Linode folks
suggested?

Thanks!

Mark