Need Advice on Routers

Technomage technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:51:27 MST 2009

Alex,
yes, you can (U have done so in real time here). Also, you can isolate
that firewall bridge from every other VM on the
host without much difficulty (thus preventing one of the scenarios that
would develop should you misconfigure the
internal bridge).

also, to put this in some perspective, me and a friend were doing this
level of Virtual Machine work long before
any of the white papers were ever written. He's the one that clued me in
to how this was done and we both ended up
doing a live running test under vmware server for Linux at the time.