How to go back when FF refuses to go back?

huertanix at gmail.com huertanix at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 18:41:50 MST 2009

I've seen this happen with websites that use javascript redirects to keep pulling you back to their page if you hit the back button. If that's the case with the website you're visiting, I'd install the noscript plugin for Firefox and activate it when you run into such a site.

Hitting the back button quickly also sometimes does the trick.

Sorry for top-posting, Blackberry is fail for mailing lists... :(