How to go back when FF refuses to go back?

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Sat Apr 25 18:36:57 MST 2009

Josef Lowder wrote:
> Sometimes when I go from one website to another, it seems that some
> websites lock you in and won't let you use the back arrow to go back
> to a previous website.  Is there some way to override that block and
> get back to the immediately previous website?
I *hate* sites that do that! It's not a very scientific answer, but what
usually works for me is to repeatedly click the back button *very*
quickly...I think the idea is to basically interrupt the javascript and
get a back click in before it reloads. If there is an easier way that is
easier to reproduce I would love to find out.