Apr WS mtg tonight

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Apr 22 02:41:36 MST 2009

moin moin,

this month's west side meeting is tonight.

It starts at 19:00 at the Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics, 2820
West Kelton Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85053, which is near I-17 and Bell.

Topic: Getting Involved in the (Online) Community. (Tip: Follow your
Passion!)

Presenter: MatthewMPP

Bio: Matthew Coulliette is an electrical designer living in Mesa.

OnlineId: MatthewMPP
Email: matthewlug at cox.net

Brief History: Matthew used to be an electrician, then became AutoCAD
certified and drew residential electrical plans. Later, he got a job as a
Drafter working on plans/circuits for SRP (Salt River Project) using
MicroStation. Finally, was made an associate electrical designer for SRP.
He has just started working on an Electrical Engineering Degree.

Matthew had used Linux for 7 years now. He is currently using the Ubuntu
family of distro's. He is the new host/manager of the latest BlenderCAD
initiative. He has always believed, (just the last 7 years), that
BlenderCAD is his best hope for an open source full featured CAD program.
He is currently working on setting up a BlenderCAD chat room, online
meetings, mailing list, and our own web page.

http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/node/356

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=conservatory+for+arts+and+academics&near=Arizona&fb=1&cid=0,0,9627727932323631353&ll=33.637239,-112.11903&spn=0.008522,0.015578&t=h&z=16&om=1

ciao,

der.hans
#  "If class warfare is being waged in America, my class is clearly winning."
#    -- Warren Buffett