More Firefox weirdness

Matthew A Coulliette matthewlug at cox.net
Mon Apr 20 13:35:33 MST 2009

Would this be a cookie issue?

There are cookie manager add-ons for Firefox. After I installed one, I
just goto: Tools=>Page Info=>Permissions=>Set Cookies. Then choose
between Use Default, Allow, Allow for session, & Block.

I know the back button not working is a cookie issue. I had Firefox set
to "allow" because I was posting to forums and went to other websites
which broke my back button so the I could not leave the site. Once I set
the cookies back to default the problem with the back button went away.

MatthewMPP