Does switching from 1.5 Mbp to a faster fiber-optic connection require any system changes?

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Sat Apr 18 21:51:22 MST 2009

VMWare or Virtualbox is your friend :)
Or just lie :)  Ok.. yes I've rebooted.  No, it still doesn't work.
Can you please send a technician out?
Most of the time these people are just reading a script.

--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
jd at twingeckos.com
480.288.8195x201
http://www.twingeckos.com

Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."