More Firefox weirdness

stu w wien33 at cox.net
Sat Apr 18 12:08:24 MST 2009

Greetings All,
	Paying bills today, which I normally do online, and have never run into
a problem with Firefox on Ubuntu 8.10. After logging off from APS, I got
a pop-up asking me to take a survey for APS. I clicked on it, and it was
a nightmare from my old windows days. It kept opening up blank browser
windows faster than I could click out of them! I do have the Firefox
pop-up blocker enabled, but the windows continued to open even after I
disconnected from the network.
	Does anyone know if this is an issue with Firefox, or the APS website?
	Thanks,
	Stu