Got a text formatting/database question - the political backstory

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Apr 16 05:44:28 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 22:44 -0700, Jim March wrote:

> Diebold put the audit log into the MS-Access database as just another table.
>
> In other words, they weren't even trying.
----
bradblog.com has been covering issues with electronic voting for many,
many years and long before this story.

At the point where you called Pima County Elections Director a lunatic,
you pretty much lost me. Not that I might not agree with your
conclusion, only that I don't know a thing about the guy and your
opinion of him seems entirely relevant to your mission.

Personally, I have a lot of faith in Terry Goddard.

Craig

believed to be clean.