ISO file to boot CD?

Nadim Hoque nadimhoque at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:34:00 MST 2009

As lisa puts it iso's are exact copies of cd/dvds in a file format. All, or
at least most, linux distros come an iso file. to process this open up your
cd/dvd burning softeware and have it burn an image file (aka iso file). what
this will do is a bit by bit copy of that file to the cd/dvd so that it is
an exact copy of the original. thus you can boot this from the media and
install linux.

Nadim Hoque
nadimhoque at gmail.com
Cell: (480)-518-6235