Mapping a wireless network dynamically.

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Tue Apr 14 19:04:47 MST 2009

Oops...
I forgot to say that I don't have the IP address of the attached device.
I have ALL IP addresses, but I don't know whom is attached to whom...
And yes, I can control the setup, but my ultimate goal is to manage less.

The only way I see this possible, is by broadcasting "something" to the
wire, that doesn't go beyond the next radio, and returns the MACs of the
"wired" devices.
Thanks!
ET