Got a text formatting/database question ("bash" it to hell?)

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Tue Apr 14 18:49:21 MST 2009

While that is a pretty trivial problem to solve, I don't think you
should be asking how to extract data out of something like voter
records on a mailing list in an active criminal lawsuit. Has the
attorney approved of this method? How do you know the people that
reply are giving you the correct solutions and not tainting the
numbers (although I'm sure no one on the list would do that). You
should be very careful how you proceed here.
---
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Homepage: http://the-hansons-az.net/drupal
Jabber IM: jon at the-hansons-az.net