Ubuntu 9.04

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Apr 13 23:36:26 MST 2009

Am 13. Apr, 2009 schwätzte Stephen so:

> I just need the money to afford the laptop i want... cause im weird
> and want 3 drives. stuff, OS 1 stable and Os 2 multiflavors/testing
>
> only one i know does that and the shell is 2k

There are other options :).

http://www.alwaysinnovating.com/touchbook/

With internal USB ports you can use thumb drives as extra hard drives and
leave them attached. $300 to $400 depending on whether or not you want a
keyboard and second battery.

Still won't be available for a couple of months, though :(.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to
#  see it tried on him personally. -- Abraham Lincoln