Ubuntu 9.04

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Apr 13 09:38:07 MST 2009

Hello All,

So I have been fighting the urge to re-install until the final release but
my geekyness got the best of me and I decided to nuke my laptop and install
Ubuntu 9.04 beta. Well It went pretty smooth, I Have a Dell Vostro 1000 and
it works out of the box including the display, wireless card everything.
During the install it detected my previous install and offered to migrte my
user account, files and settings. I did a backup but thought sure why not
one less step. Well the migration didnt happen but its cool because i
planned on manual migration anyway. I still have some playing to do but so
far I <3 the new ubuntu..

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com