php mysql max() question

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Apr 13 08:34:18 MST 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-12 at 20:48 -0700, Eric Cope wrote:
> Use a PHP framework like CakePHP or CodeIgniter and life is much
> better...
----
it's not my code...it's someone else's project that is a complete
accounting system which as you might understand is a project of a scale
that I don't/won't recreate in CakePHP, RubyOnRails or whatever.

If it were me, I'd probably at least use pear because it would greatly
simplify things, especially the backend database abstraction because
they have now abandoned postgresql because no one was maintaining it.

But alas, it is what it is and I have to either embrace it or move on.

Craig

believed to be clean.