O.T. email management ?

Bryan O'Neal boneal at cornerstonehome.com
Mon Apr 13 00:26:35 MST 2009

I have about 40 or so email account, which flow into a total of three
regularly checked accounts using the various forward and pop rules on the
servers. The three remaining account are all imap'ed using Outlook on my
Windows boxes and either Evolution or Thunderbird on my Linux boxes (I don't
have a preference, Evolution is cleaner but Thunderbird offer some niceties
I have not figured out on Evolution yet) and webmail when I am not on one of
my boxes. I use subfolders for things like the plug list and rules that
automatically move the mail into those folders.

So, what is it you need to do?  How is it you want to be organized?  Start
with the business logic and then find the technical solution, don't start
with a technical solution and try to develop the business logic from it.