php mysql max() question

Kenny Pepiton phoenixplug at kennysplace.com
Sun Apr 12 21:13:10 MST 2009

I myself don't trust PHP frameworks for the simple reason of
understanding the code that goes into my site as well as understanding
the security vulnerabilities that my own code creates.  I am not very
fond of not knowing where my code vulnerabilities lie and waiting
patiently for a fix in the framework to keep my sites securely coded.

Kenny