April east side mtg

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 9 00:34:41 MST 2009

moin moin,

we've got two presentations for the east side this month: Free Software
gaming and pnpNagios.

When: 19:00 to about 21:00

Where: Sequoia Charter School in Mesa
Sequoia Charter School, 1460 S. Horne, Mesa AZ
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1460+S.+Horne,Mesa+AZ&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=33.38908,-111.814213&spn=0.008546,0.015578&z=16&iwloc=addr

Topic: Free Software gaming
Presenter: Nathan
He will do a presentation based on the talk and his own experiences with
gaming and Free Software.
Bio: Nathan is our gracious host for both the east side and west side
general meetings.

Topic: Graphing Nagios services with pnp4nagios
Presenter: Jason Holtzapple
uses rrdtool to present historical performance graphs in the Nagios web
interface. This presentation will cover adding pnp4nagios to an existing
Nagios installation, configuration of a basic service and a more in-depth
look at converting an existing graphing tool (Orcaware) to pnp4nagios.

Bio: Jason is a system administrator with 14 years of experience living in
Phoenix, Arizona. His current employer is Copart, an online vehicle
auction company.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important
#  stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it. -- Linus Torvalds