iButton anyone?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Apr 8 06:04:55 MST 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Tim Noeding <tim.noeding at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these?
>
> I am currently repairing a machine that uses these as a security feature.
> It's the first time I've seen one, but I figure one of you may have some
> experience with these. If so, let me know if you have found a good way of
> dealing with them.

I've see them but not really used them.

Question for you: What do you mean by "a good way of dealing with
them?"  What is good to do with them is a function of what you want to
accomplish.  The phrase "dealing with them" does not define a goal to
be met.  Perhaps if you were to elaborate a discussion would start.

Alan