O.T. email management ?

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Tue Apr 7 14:56:53 MST 2009

Architect mike enriquez wrote:
> I have several email accounts and I need to find a way to manage them. I
> wonder if anyone in the plug community has come up with a good way to
> handle multiple accounts.
> I can put them all on one computer, I can put each account on its own
> computer. Next what should they all be using the same email application
> and which one is the best for multiple accounts?
> Does anyone have a good idea on this?
> Thanks
> Mike Enriquez

I have come to appreciate imap. It allows me to access my email from a
variety of clients (t-bird, squirrelmail, blackberry) without any sort
of conflict. No more pop3 for me!

I have multiple email accounts, and use thunderbird. It handles multiple
accounts (identities) nicely for me, w/out getting them mixed together.
The integrated newsreader is nice as well. I use gmane.org for accessing
email lists that way, so lists don't complicate my other email.

--
-Eric 'shubes'