OT Threads - New Drupal 6.10 site

Bryan O'Neal boneal at cornerstonehome.com
Sat Apr 4 20:10:43 MST 2009

Let us know when the new lists are up and running and I will subscribe to
them. Meanwhile is their etiquette, such as if I ask a development question
on the development list but their are no responses (ghost town) for X number
of days I can post the question to the discussion list (Which, IIRC was the
OT list 15 years a go?)

  _____