GPL Accounting software

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Apr 2 16:48:07 MST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 16:32 -0700, Bryan O'Neal wrote:
> If nothing else thanks for the Web ERP mention.  It's not like I
> posted my research to spur discussion (bad community member). Truth is
> there are tons of good open source ticketing/project
> management/CRM/Accounting/ and even ERP software out their!  I am
> quite excited.
----
I can tell you that it had specific features that this client needed...

- special pricing per customer

- multi-location inventory

Personally, I am encouraged by the fact that it is fully GPL and not
just captive to a corporate support plan which I found common in many
others.

I also can tell you that it is still under active development and I
found a couple of small bugs that were fixed in minutes which I found
encouraging. I have on outstanding problem but am pretty zeroed in on it
at this moment and could probably adjust the php code myself but I'm not
fully up to speed on their coding style and my own php skills languished
once I discovered RoR.  ;-)

Craig

believed to be clean.