free install yesterday

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Apr 2 14:41:18 MST 2009

I will add this to the scheduled reminders on the new Drupal 6.10 system, once we get port 81 open from Duru, so I can develop in place and swap over when ready (our add-ons and database are not compatible for an upgrade to 6 +, so I must repopulate)?

Obnosis | (503)754-4452

PLUG Linux Security Labs 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM