SLUG

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 2 00:42:31 MST 2009

Am 01. Apr, 2009 schwätzte Lyle Tuttle so:

> At 11:40 AM 4/1/2009, you wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:11 AM, keith smith
>> <<mailto:klsmith2020 at yahoo.com>klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> Why fragment from PLUG?
>>

>> ------------------------
>> Keith Smith
>>
>> I don't know what you are asking.  Some of us attend PLUG functions as
>> well.  I work most PLUG Installfests and attend more East side meetings
>> than not.  But living in Apache Junction makes those a fair trek.
>
> As does living in Surprise...<G>

That could be SLUG-west ;-)

The PLUG west side meeting is at I-17 and Bell. Not exactly next door for
Surprise, but not too terribly far either.

Maybe you could start a LUG at Lake Pleasant, then you could be LUG on the
Lake and confuse people as to why there's a t in LoL :).

There was a Sun City Linux group, but they were meeting at something like
07:00 on Friday mornings, so aside from really staying out late after a
PLUG meeting I'll never be up for that.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do
#  nothing" -- falsely attributed to Edmund Burke