OT: Emergency Buy Out

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 19:37:41 MST 2008

Yes this is a natural effect of an economy gone wrong.  We need an adjustment and a good one to clean out some stuff.  For instance anyone being able to get a loan.  People dumping houses because they made a bad decision.  The average house now has about $13,000 in credit card debt.  Everyone and his brother has an over sized SUV.....

Keith Smith