regarding OT: BUYOUT bill

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 16:25:18 MST 2008

ok guys,
I've seen enough of this duscussion to come to a couple of conclusions:

1. unless a person has NOTED, they really don't have a right ti
"bitch" about the current problems

2. all this "armchair quarterbacking" isn't doing us any good. if you
want to do some real good, call your congressman or representative and
bitch at them about it.

As an aside, it seems that we, the people, have a greater
responsibility for what has happened than not. we allowed the
government to run things this way, and therefor, we are responsible
for its actions when it comes to matters such as the $700 billion
bailout boondoggle.

lastly, what does any of this really have to do with linux and F/OSS?