****Re: OT: Emergency Buy Out

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:22:21 MST 2008

Yes, but so far none of those have been affected, or if they have, why
aren't they being reported? I have yet to read anything from anywhere that
states what the real affect of this is. The reality is I don't think anyone
knows what is/will be the effect from this situation. Bail out, or no bail
out. The economics in question are so spread out and pervasive that it could
be bad, or unnoticeable, or worse better for the economy. As an optimist I
look to the fact that regardless of the fall out, this is better in the long
run.

And you can't really complain about the current market loss before this
point, considering that the market is still 3 times larger than it was when
"Black Monday" happened in 87. Considering it took nearly 50 years to hit
the thousand mark (1972), I apologize if i am little more optimistic about
the prospects of the market surviving without a Bail out.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell