****Re: OT: Emergency Buy Out

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:29:17 MST 2008

To be fair, it would take a couple thousand points of dropping before it
reached the panic that happened in 87 when it dropped 22%. Now that was a
crisis. Apparently the 700+ point drop that happened still only constituted
a 7% drop. Definitely a very easy point to recover from if allowed to.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Stock_Exchange#Events

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell