OT: Emergency Buy Out

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Sep 29 13:23:11 MST 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-29 at 12:02 -0700, Josh Coffman wrote:
> ..waiting for another bail out later today (probably) to see what
> changes are made for the second attempt.
----
I wouldn't be surprised to see Congress punt at this point until after
the election because the election and politics is harming the process.

Today's losses probably reflected little more than the pricing
stabilization last week in anticipation of this bailout package passing
and the rest of this week will tell us more.

Craig