OT: Emergency Buy Out

Jason Spatafore jasons at spatafore.net
Sun Sep 28 15:52:21 MST 2008

Vote Nader. Just save the hassle of dealing with stuff like this. Get these
idiots out of government....in a Nader ran country, this would be vetoed
immediately.

If "free trade" worked, we wouldn't even be evaluating the bailout...this
kind of situation is evidence that free trade *does not work*. High paid
executives go after the dollar, make crappy decisions, and now the public
will help fix the problems they created?

No. That is my final answer. :)