OT: where to get gmail help?

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Fri Sep 26 12:45:18 MST 2008

Can anyone point me to a good place to get gmail help?

I can't get some filters to work -- specifically, I am trying to have
certain items addressed to a certain specific email address
forwarded to another email address, but it won't work.

Also, is there any way to set certain filter subjects (words)
to entirely delete -- i.e. "delete forever" offensive garbage
(profanity, male enhancement, etc.) rather than just send it to trash.

 I'm getting about 250 such garbage items in trash every day and
that creates a huge problem because I still have to scan through the
trash folder to make sure that something important didn't go into there.