OT: Bailout Bill

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Sep 25 17:46:57 MST 2008

Well, the law already exists to guarantee FDIC?

I doubt that even the illegal "bailout" will be enough to offset the avalanche; we also don't have long term solutions for a complete free market system & healthy lifestyle that flowcharts to success in ecology or FINANCE which are intermingled.

Where are the retooling of the auto factories for ped cars, electric bikes with shells, etc?   Where are the solar collection education and subsidies, wind turbines - all 15 years late?  Arizona is operating at a deficit - families can not live on 2 incomes all in debt.   Homeless people roving like during the depression; people NUMB, partying and dying of treatable diseases like post World War I.

It's broken...............

It's not like we have a Laissez-faire economy.   This is not Switzerland!

I pay $4,250 a year ten times over in taxes!

IT has to fail in order to change - I LOVE this terrible storm since change always follows crisis.

I believe that they started up the particle smasher (Large Hadron Collider) for a few hours so we are in a new atomic dimension?
According to many scientists, this certainly spelled  {REM} the end of the world as we know it. References:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laissez-faire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_market
http://www.fee.org/publications/the-freeman/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/2650665/Legal-bid-to-stop-CERN-atom-smasher-from-destroying-the-world.html