OT: remember

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:03:16 MST 2008

Well,
given historical perspective, yeah.

It was roosevelt who got us involved in WWII, and it was johnson who
wouldn't leave well enough alone for viet nam.

as for 9/11, that may have been a bit more complex from that standpoint.

anyway, someone else on the list requested this discussion either end
or be taken off list, so I am going to shut up now.