Hello

Josh Andler scislac at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 22:03:23 MST 2008

Alan Dayley wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Josh Andler <scislac at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey Everyone,
>>
>> I just wanted to introduce myself (as I just signed up). My name is
>> Josh, and I'm the person who did the presentation on Inkscape at
>> ABLEconf. I haven't attended any PLUG meetings, but plan to start some
>> time soon and will hopefully be able to arrange doing lessons on
>> Inkscape if people are interested.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Josh
>>

> Welcome, welcome, Josh!
>
> I wish I could have attended ABLEConf.  I seemed to have missed a
> great deal, including your presentation.
>
> Are you an Inkscape developer?

I'm an Inkscape Developer, Board Member, Community Organizer, Release
Warden for 0.46 & 0.47, Inkscape Enthusiast, and last but not least...
an Inkscape User.

For a handful of works I've done which aren't at this point owned by
various companies, you can view my potentially nsfw (not imho) gallery
at http://scislac.deviantart.com/gallery/

Cheers,
Josh