I need help. And I hope I don't offend anyone...

alexanderhenry at cox.net alexanderhenry at cox.net
Wed Sep 17 16:44:58 MST 2008

Offend?  You might be new to the Phoenix LUG, but around here anyone flaming a post like this doesn't get away with it for long.

We have a local installfest every month on the last Saturday of the month, but that would mean her bringing her computer down to UAT.edu in Tempe, and you mentioned her limitations.

Chandler is close enough to Sunland Village, a retirement community with a heavy Linux user population, they have their own LUG branch there.  Maybe someone there might be nice enough to help out? (they're listening on this list)

Red Seven computers www.redsevenlinux.com is a business with both physical and Linux reach, and would likely charge much less for the visit.

Nice URL :)