Reducing an existing Linux partition for Windows use....

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 16:56:31 MST 2008

regarding changing a windows partition...
0) defrag (several times if necessary)
1) make copy of partition using Acronis (buy it on sale, its worth it)
2) erase partition
3) make new partition
4) use Acronis to restore backup

That is what I do when ever I have windows problems (often). I just restore
the image...

Eric