OT.. ADVICE: HP or Macbook

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Fri Sep 12 23:51:19 MST 2008

I do not understand " USB ports are not supported in the VM world (yet)"
What are you using for your VM's?  The free VMWere supports USB quite
nicely.  Though you actually have to "Add" the virtual usb ports to the
virtual machine first.  I admit my iPod is older (nano circa 2006) but
it never had a problem with the virtual windows.