OT: remember

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Sep 12 19:33:45 MST 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 18:43 -0700, Joshua Zeidner wrote:

>   interesting... I 'm really no expert in the Pentagon case, I cast
> aspersions on the official story due to personally known facts
> concerning the NYC scene.  After doing a few minutes of research it
> would appear that the notion of there being a plane in the area
> despite something other than a plane hitting the Pentagon is hardly a
> new one:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5D2K19Y-aI&feature=related .
> Which is interesting considering I was about to discount this camp
> altogether due to Charles' testimony.
>
>   just to make it clear, I do not subscribe to any and every kooky
> theory you may have read concerning these attacks.  The only thing you
> may assume about my viewpoint is what I have stated here.
----
I think that far more important than the various theories of
who/what/why is the fact that the reaction to the events of 9/11 are so
entirely out of scale.

Consider that 4X more US Citizens die each year from drunk driving
accidents. Consider that the reaction has caused the deaths of more US
servicemen than those that died on 9/11. Consider the impact of waging a
war that we can't pay for and what it is doing to our economy.

Obviously the government has given us their accounting for the events of
9/11 and they are going to stick to that story. I am far more concerned
with the loss of freedoms, the economic damage and the exploitation of
nationalistic fervor done under auspices of those events.

Craig