OT: remember

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:24:44 MST 2008

Let's just face it, in the end we're just going to bicker about it and
nothing will change because it's all just white noise.

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli