OT: remember

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:54:01 MST 2008

Enough with the term "conspiracy theorist".
A person who has altering views of what you believe is not a
conspiracy theorist.

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli