OT: remember

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:33:28 MST 2008

I lived by the Pentagon Pre-2000, and all i have to say is where are
the hundreds of people who where on the road driving right past it to
say "yep, there was a plane!"

Seriously?

I have no doubts there was a plane, other than the impact crater.
Something of that magnitude should be visible in action by hundreds of
people easy.  Especially there.

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli