OT: remember

Josh Coffman josh at computeristsolutions.com
Thu Sep 11 19:32:00 MST 2008

Charles is right.  Pics or no (and I do believe him) people have mostly made
up their minds and won't believe anything proving the contrary anyway.

Indeed I did not expect such a long thread.  I was only expressing the
memory this date invokes with me in a way I thought was fair but firm.

The science of the whole thing exists and is clear.  By now, there probably
isn't anyone left who will be swayed one way or the other by witness, fact,
and science.  In my opinion, it comes down to a question of faith if one is
unwilling to believe fact.

Do you believe that evil people wanted to and did attack and kill thousands
of Americans?  Or do you believe that the Bush administration which took
office in the end of January of 01 planned, prepped, and executed the
perfect demolition of two (assuming the others were accidental) very large
and fortified buildings?  ..and that this organized and necessarily broad
scoped conspiracy has been successfully kept secret by the same federal gov
that can't get healthcare, social security, or bridge construction right?

I know what I believe and why, and I respect all of you in this group as
well as your right to whatever opinion you choose.  I think it's worthwhile
to question and examine life, including your own opinions.

"Two men can keep a secret if one of them is dead" - Mark Twain

-j

/over & out of this thread

Josh | josh at computeristsolutions.com | http://computeristsolutions.com