OT: remember

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Thu Sep 11 18:35:55 MST 2008

Patrick Jacques wrote:
> Pics/Vid or STFU
Considering what "STFU" stands for, I think your response is highly
inappropriate and aggressive. I seriously hope you are just joking, as I
am sick and tired of "internet tough guys", and especially of being
called a liar about things that I saw, so I am probably overreacting as
well. Personally I don't swear at someone unless I am really upset or
just want to fight. :P

The pics and vids have been online in my image gallery for years.
Anytime I have brought them out by request all I hear is how I could
have faked the EXIF data, how I was "too far away", etc. Honestly I'm
tired of defending myself just for having been in a particular place at
a particular time. All the folks who give me hell over it, it is obvious
to me that no matter what evidence there was, they would not believe it,
which goes back to my point that some people would rather believe a
conspiracy for whatever reason.

-Charles