OT: remember

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Sep 11 18:29:40 MST 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 19:38 -0400, tjones136 at cox.net wrote:
> I didn't think there was still anyone dumb enough to believe that crap.
>
> Guess I was wrong.
----
I honestly don't know to what you were referring to but some of the
theories that 9/11 was some type of conspiracy by our own government.

While I have yet to see anything that leads me to believe that our
government was complicit, it certainly isn't beyond possibility and
there are documented moments when such acts (killing innocent American
civilians on American soil) were actually contemplated by members of our
own government...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

food for thought - but this is a Linux list

Craig